Xiaomi Product Director Hints that MIUI 11 May Arrive As Early As September. Xiaomi’s product director recently posted about giving away two lucky draw tickets to an MIUI 11 conference, hinting at the MIUI 11 release timeline in the process.
Xiaomi confirmed that the upcoming Smartphone will release with MIUI 11. Xiaomi’s own custom skin MIUI is one of the most popular and widely used ROM based on Android Operating System worldwide.
Today (19th August 2019), MIUI 11 Android Q beta testing platform has started over Mi 9 devices and the first look of MIUI 11 surfaced online via XDA Developers. Here we will share the UI screenshot and overview video as well.
The Authority of Xiaomi confirmed that MIUI 11 Global Stable version will release by the end of September. Therefore, we may have to wait for a month more to get more information about the new skin version.
MIUI 11 Features:
- Dark Mode
- Faster Face Unlock + Fingerprint Unlock
- Automatic Screenshot Management
- Unlock by voice command
- New App Drawer
- New sound effects (partly with Dolby)
- Improved AI Features
- Status bar optimization
- Battery charge status on an info screen
- Private albums for videos
- Refreshed icons and Smoother Animations
- Improved energy saving functions like Monochrome