Apple has been in the market for laptops for a while now. The company’s most recent release is the MacBook Air Laptop. This laptop was released in October 2018 and it is one of the best laptops that you can get for your money.
The New MacBook Air Laptop 2022 comes with a 13.6-inch Liquid Retina Display that has a resolution of 2560×1600 pixels. It is powered by an 8th Gen Quad Core i5 processor and 8GB RAM which makes it very fast and responsive to use. It also has 256GB SSD Storage which will help you save all your files at lightning speed.
The MacBook Air Laptop also ships with Apple’s new T2 Security Chip, True Tone display, Touch ID, Touch Bar, and much more!
Apple MacBook Air Specifications:
- Processor: Apple M2 with 8 or 10-core GPU
- RAM: 8GB, 16GB, or 24GB (Customized)
- Storage: 256GB, 512GB, 1TB or 2TB (Customized) SSD Disk
- OS: macOS 12 Monterey
- Screen: 13.6 inch LCD (2560×1600; 224 PPI) True Tone
- Camera: 1080p FaceTime HD
- Dimensions: 215 x 304.1 x 11.3mm
- Weight: 1.24 KG
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5, WiFi 6, 2x USB-C/Thunderbolt 3 and Headphones
Price: New Apple MacBook Air M2 Chip 2022
The Apple MacBook Air with an 8-core discrete graphics processing unit (GPU), 8GB of RAM, and 256GB of flash storage cost 1,249 ($1,199 A$1,899). Doubling the memory or storage available, respectively, costs 200 ($200 A$300). The model with a 10-core GPU, 8GB of RAM, and 512GB of storage costs 1,549 ($1,499 A$2,349) and comes with a two-port 35W USB-C.
256GB, 8GB RAM With 8-Core GPU: $1,199
512GB, 8GB RAM With 10-Core GPU: $1,499