BRAC NGO Job Circular 2019 has published. The Application will start from today (28 February 2019) and continue till 11 March 2019. BRAC is a Non-Government Organization in Bangladesh. It also selected as World Ranked NGO Yesterday. The Recent Job Circular of BRAC Published for the Job Location Dhaka & Cox’s Bazar for two different circulars. Interest Applicant must read the Full circular and make sure that you are eligible for this Job.
BRAC Job Circular is also popular to the Bangladeshi people. The Authority publishes some Job offer frequently after same days. So, you will also get some other Jobs from BRAC Quickly on here.
BRAC NGO Job Circular February 2019:
Here is the Job Summary of Recent Job Circular of BRAC NGO. You will get concept and important information in here. Details Circular also available on the below.
- Post Position: 1. Senior Manager, Grants (Contractual), Humanitarian Crisis Management Project; 2. Associate Manager/ Manager Enterprise Solutions & ADC (E-Commerce Application) Technology.
- Job Published Date: 27 February 2019
- Application Start Date: 28 February 2019
- Last Date of Application: 04 March 2019 & 11 March 2019
- Number of Vacancies: Details on the Circulate
- Salary Range: See the circulate
- Educational Requirements: Masters in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Administration or Professional Accounting qualification from any recognized university/ institution with all 2nd division/ class or equivalent GPA/ CG-PA in all academic examinations
- Experience Requirements: Minimum 5 years
- Age Limit: Maximum 35 Years.
- Job Types: NGO Jobs
- Category of Job: Full-Time Job
- Job Location: Dhaka & Cox’s Bazar
Because of Two Job Circular of BRAC NGO Job available, Kindly Read the Full Job Circular and confirms the Details. If you have any query, kindly inform us now.
BRAC NGO Job Circular 2019 Original Circular PDF:
See the Circular and Apply to BRAC by Visiting BRAC Center, 75 Mohakhali, Dhaka 1212.
You can also Find out all other BRAC Job Circular on this Site. So, stay with us and Bookmark this post shortly in your Browser.