Staff Selection Commission Conducts SSC CHSL has Published Recruit for Ministries of Government of India in Many Departments including Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistant, Lower Divisional Clerk, Data Entry Operator, and Count Clerk. First, you need to check the Eligibility of yourself. If you are eligible, you can apply within the deadline. Here are the important dates (Schedule) of SSC CHSL 2019.
All the Information about Staff Selection Commission Conducts SSC CHSL 2019 you will get on this post.
SSC CHSL 2019 Schedule:
- Application Form Start Date: 05 March 2019 via Official Website
- Application Deadline: Last Date of application is 04 April 2019
- SSC CHSL Exam is Conducted in Three Tiers (Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3)
- Tier 1 Objective (MCQ) types of Computer Based Exam. Tier 2 Written Exam and Tier 3 is the Skill or Typing Test.
- Exam Schedule of Tier 1: 01 July 2019 to 26 July 2019 in Online (Same time on 9 Regions in India)
- The result of Tier 1: August 2019
- The Candidates will appear in Tier 2 if they have qualified in Tier 1 Exam
- Tier 2 Admit card: September 2019
- Exam Date of Tier 2: September 2019
- Tier 3 is a Qualifying Exam for 10+2 Standard.
- Final Result: Not Announced Yet.
SSC CHSL 2019 Vacancies 2019:
Total 3259 Vacancies are available for Staff Selection Commission Conducts SSC CHSL. Here is the category base Vacancy List on the below.
- Postal Assistant: 2359 vacancies
- Lower Divisional Clerk: 898 vacancies
- Data Entry Operator: 2 vacancies
Salary & Pay Scale for the SSC CHSL 2019:
It is very important to know the Salary (Pay Scale) of any Job Vacancy before Applying. Here is the Pay Scale of the Vacancies of SSC CHSL for the year of 2019.
- Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
- Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant: Pay Band -1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Data Entry Operator: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised) and
- Data Entry Operator Grade ‘A’: Pay Band-1 (Rs. 5200-20200), Grade Pay: Rs. 2400 (pre-revised).
SSC CHSL Exam Highlight 2019:
- Exam Name: Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level (SSC CHSL).
- Arrange by: Staff Selection Commission
- Exam Type: National Level Test
- Exam Schedule: 1 July 2019 – 26 July 2019
- Eligibility/Qualification: Must have cleared 10+2 Board
- Application Mode: Online (ssconline.nic.in)
- Exam Mode: Tier 1, Tier 2 & Tier 3
- Exam Duration: Tier 1 (CBT) for 60 Minutes, Tier 2 (Descriptive Paper) for 60 Minutes and Tier 3 (Typing Test) for 15 Minutes.
SSC CHSL 2019 Eligibility:
Who is Eligible for the Staff Selection Commission Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2019? Before Thinking to Apply, must read that you are eligible. Please check the below requirements.
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen or should belong to Nepal/ Bhutan or Tibetan refugee who came to India before January 1, 1962, to settle in India permanently.
- The Candidates must have cleared or appearing class 12 (10+2) or it’s equivalent from a recognized educational board or University.
- Age Limit of Candidates between 18 – 27 years as on August 1, 2019.
- Age Relaxation: For SC/ST – 5 Years, For OBCs – 3 Years, For PH – 10 Years, For PH + OBC – 13 Years, For PH + SC/ST – 15 Years.
How to Apply SSC CHSL 2019?
All the Eligible Candidates can apply now from Online. Online Application is going through the Official Website ssconline.nic.in. After visiting the link, you will see a page where the Apply button is available. Just click on the apply button and provide all necessary information. Finally, Submit the Information and upload all necessary Documents. Step by Step guideline is also available on the below.
Application Submission & Fee Payment
- Firstly, go to ssconline.nic.in.
- “Click here to Apply” – Just click on the Link from the Page you have visited now.
- Now, Read the instructions and move on to the registration page.
- Type/Select All Basic and Necessary information such as Name, Father’s Name, class 10 Roll number, Date of Birth, Gender and Others.
- Type the verification text and submit the details.
You will get a Registration ID and Password. Please keep it save for future requirements. Once you will complete the above Registration Step, you will be redirected to the second step. In here, You need to upload your Recent Photograph (Passport Size) and Signature (Photograph Size between 20 kb to 50 kb & Signature Size 10 kb to 20 kb).
Now you will see the 3rd step of application. Provide Your Education Status and Communication Info in this Section. It is the last part of the SSC CHSL 2019 Application Process. If you have submitted your Application, You need to pay the Application Fee of 100 INR within 7th April 2019 (online) and 9th April (offline).
How to Download SSC CHSL 2019 Admit Card?
The Candidates can Download Tier 1 Admit Card from the Staff Selection Commission Regional Website. You can download the Admit card while It will be available. Naturally, it will available before a week of the Tier 1 Exam. Here is the Admit Card Download Process of SSC CHSL 2019.
- The Candidates need to download his/her Admit Card from Regional Website.
- Candidates need to submit Registration ID, Date of Birth and Roll Number to Access the Admit Card Download page.
- The Admit Card will available in PDF Format. So, Download and Print it.
- The Hall Ticket is required to Enter on the Hall During the Exam
- Only Tier 1 Qualified People can access Tier 2 Admit Card.
SSC CHSL Result 2019:
How to Check SSC CHSL Result 2019? The Authority publishes All-Region SSC CHSL Result at Online Website. Staff Selection Commission Conducts Higher Secondary Level Exam Result 2019 at Online Website. They (Authority) Publish the Result at PDF Format. All Candidates Result will available in a Sheet.
So, the Candidates must need to download their Result sheet from Online. Then, Open the PDF Format in any Software. Then Find out your Name and Roll Number with Score. You can use our Quick process to find out your Result of SSC CHSL Exam Result 2019 of Tier 1.
- Firstly, Visit the official site – ssc.nic.in.
- Secondly, Click on the link “SSC CHSL 2019 Results”
- Now, Download the PDF file of Result.
- Then, Open the PDF File and Press ‘Ctrl + F’
- The type your Roll Number
- Check your Name, score and qualifying status
SSC CHSL 2019 Selection Process:
The Selection Process works on the total Result of Candidates on Tier 1, Tier 2 and Tier 3. The Candidates will be selected for Various Department of Post Vacancy as per their Merit score and Performance. Read the processes which also work for Selecting Candidates.
- First Step: Total marks in Tier 1+Tier 2.
- Second Step: Total marks in Tier 2 Examination.
- Third Step: Total marks in Tier 1 Examination.
- Fourth Step: Date of birth, with older candidates placed higher.
- Final Step: Alphabetical order in which first names of the candidates appear.
In the Final word, we hope you have got all necessary information about Staff Selection Commission Conducts SSC CHSL 2019 Date sheet, Application Process, Admit Card Download system and Result check system. We have also added some necessary information for you including the Selection process and Total vacancies. So, we hope the Content is completed. If you want to know any specific information, let’s inform us via comment. We’ll response early from our end. Thank you for reading till last.