Dutch Bangla Bank Agent Banking is a Popular Banking Service in Bangladesh. It is now providing Banking Service to all area of Bangladesh with Thana level & Union or Village Area. So, the people from the area is getting all of the benefits of Banking Service quickly through Dutch Bangla Bank Agent Banking. Now, We are providing DBBL Agent Banking Account Balance Check Process.
Many Account Holder of DBBL Agent Banking can’t check their Account Balance. Most of them want to know the available Account Balance of DBBL Agent Banking Account. Now, they can follow the below Instruction to check their available account balance of DBBL Agent Banking.
The process to check DBBL Agent Banking Account Balance
- The customer comes to Sub-Agent Point /Teller Point /FT Officer/ROs for balance checks and tells account number /show account card.
- Sub-Agent/Teller/FT Officer/ROs Log-in to Portal/ e-POS/m-POS terminal by using Password/PIN.
- The system will verify device MAC ID and will allow login
- Initiates Balance inquiry transaction
- Input account number
- Customer will verify the account number and then Input Customer FP
- The system shows customer balance
- Sub-Agent/Teller/FT Officer/ROs inform customer/Provide slip
We hope you have understood the Balance check of Dutch Bangla Bank Agent Banking Account Balance. If you have any more query, you can call 16216 from any Mobile.