Bornomala is a Special Prepaid Package of Teletalk which specially build for College and University Students. All the Students can Apply to get a New Bornomala SIM Card. The Registration for Teletalk Bornolama SIM is ongoing. All the Students can Apply from Online or Via Mobile SMS. Only Teletalk Prepaid Mobile Phone is allowed for sending Message to get a Bornomala Connection.
How to Register for Teletalk Bornomala SIM Card? Most of the people don’t know the proper system. It is a little bit hard to submit the Application. In the below, we have added all details for Registration Process and SIM Collection Process.
How to Register for Teletalk Bornomala SIM?
The interested Students can Apply Online directly by visiting bornomala.teletalk.com.bd. After visiting the website, you will see the Registration Form, User Manual, and SMS based Application Process. If you have an idea about Online, We recommend you to submit your Application Online.
If you don’t understand the Online Application, You can apply via Mobile SMS. So, go to the Mobile Message option and type the below Details. You just need to use a Teletalk Prepaid Mobile Phone.
BOR <space> Board <space> SSC Roll <space> SSC Passing Year <space> Registration Number <space> Your Contact Number <space> CC Code
Finally, Send the Message to 16222. After Sending the Message, your Registration will be completed. You will receive a Confirmation SMS on your Contact number very soon.
Teletalk Bornomala SIM Special Feature:
- 45 Paisa/min (24 Hours)
- Pulse: 10 sec
- SMS: 30 Paisa (any Operator)
- 30 TK Recharge Offer – Free 30 Minutes, 30 SMS & 60 MB Internet for 3 Days
Teletalk Bornomala SIM Activation Bonus:
- Start-up Bonus: Get free 50 minutes, 50 SMS (Validity 30 days) & 2GB data (validity 7 days) after activation of Bornomala SIM.
- Existing prepaid pay per use data rate, voice SMS rate also will be applicable for “Bornomala” package.
- This recharge offer is not applicable to other package users.