GP 78 TK Minute Pack provides 135 Minutes Talk Time. The Minutes Balance can use to call Any Local Operator Number of Bangladesh. After changing the Call Rate of Bangladesh, All Minute Bundle Offer and Regular Tariff Plan have Changed. So, you will get 135 Minute on 78 TK Recharge. The Validity is same and 7 Days (activation Day + 6 Days). Both Grameenphone Prepaid and Postpaid Customers can activate this Package.
Here is the Details information of the Grameenphone 135 Minute 78 TK Offer. Recharge the Price Amount directly to Activate this Pack directly on your GP Number. If you have more than 78 TK available on the Main Account, you can Purchase this Pack from account Balance.
Grameenphone 135 Minutes Offer 2019:
- To avail this Talk Time offer, both Prepaid & Postpaid customer will need dial *121*4026#.
- Customers will get 135 Minutes (GP to Any local operator) & 2 MMS
- The validity of the Minutes will be 07 Days and can be used for 24 hours of the day.
- At the end of the validity period, if a customer has any remaining minutes, it will be forfeited. However, if a customer re-purchases within the validity period, the minutes will be added and the higher validity will be given
- Customers need to dial *121*1*2# to check the available minute’s balance and Validity.
- The minutes purchased can be used for any local operator
- “GP to Any local operator” denotes domestic network calls only (GP to other mobile operators, GP to PSTN & GP to IPTSP) excluding any shortcode calls The price is inclusive of SD, VAT, and SC
45 Paisa per Minute is the Minimum and Lowest Call rate in Bangladesh. BTRC set this Minimum Call Rate for All Operator. If you want to know about Grameenphone Call Rate Offer, You can see the below Related post to get one important post for you.