AP SSC Result 2019 will release on the second week of May 2019. It is said by the officials. SSC Candidates of AP Board can check their SSC Result by visiting bseap.gov.in. 10th Class Result publishes Date has published by the Board Official. The board officials have said the AP SSC Result 2019 will be declared by 15th May 2019. On this day, the customer will get their Result early by visiting the Official Website of Board of Secondary Education AP.
While the student will visit the official Website of AP Board, they will see the Result Link of AP 10th Class Result. While they will click on the link, they will be redirected to the page where they will be asked some information like Hall Ticket and other.
Then, you need to provide all the information asked by the server. Then, submit the information and the Result will be visible on the screen. You can Print the Result from the page showing on the screen.
Here is the step by step guideline available for you. These steps will save your valuable time. Let’s follow these and to check AP SSC Result 2019 online.
- First Step: Visit the official website bseap.gov.in
- Second Step: Find and click on the direct link for AP SSC Result 2019
- Third Step: Enter your hall ticket number and other information asked on the page
- Fourth Step: Verify and Submit the information
- Fifth Step: Your AP 10th Result 2019 will be displayed on the screen
- Final Step: Download PDF copy or take a printout
After publishing the AP SSC Result 2019 at online, the Board will declare the Result Supplementary Exam and Re-Exam Schedule. It is will be available very soon.